Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Your Preferences


If you are reading these recipes, and if you have any relationship at all to the family, I want your comments.
If you say to yourself:"That isn't the way my mother did that."... Call me...Email me...come pound on my door if you want.
Let me know what your family did. I want this to be a record of OUR FAMILY.
When we are all gone to our makers, I want children, grandchildren and hangers on to say, "Lets make Aunt So and So's Spaghetti this Sunday".
I would like the memories of Sunday dinners with family to be passed on to a progressively detached future generation.
You know they will never ask for recipes they want till you are gone, and if they have them, nine times out of ten they will lose them. I don't know how many times I have asked my sister to give me the same old recipes when I have misplaced them.

Now is the time to step up to the bat and get this done so our mini-culture does not disappear. PLEASE HELP WITH THIS.

What do you wish you could ask your Grandmother right now? Someday that will be your grandchildren. Remember that the other blogs are there too. I need Bios for those as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment